THE DEADLINE FOR SENDING ABSTRACTS IS MARCH 15th
The abstracts will be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors will receive an electronic “Letter of Acceptance/Rejection” until March 20th, 2017 on the e-mail address they provided on registration. The letter will also specify the form of presentation for each paper submitted. All accepted abstracts will be published in a ISSN abstract book.
There are two forms of presentation available: oral presentations or e-posters.
1. For oral presented papers the organizers will provide a video projector and a PC with Microsoft’s PowerPoint ’97-2010, PowerPoint XP and PowerPoint 2013. The organizers will provide technical assistance for the presenters in each conference room. Please hand over your presentation at least 2 hours before is scheduled in the final program to our Media Center operator.
2. For e-Posters: .ppt, .pptx, .jpeg, .pdf (portrait).
Please click here to download the accepted model.
The e-posters must be sent until May 15th by email to email@example.com.
The Scientific Committee can accept or reject the proposed papers. Its members will also select the form of presentation for the accepted papers: oral presentations or e-posters.
For abstracts sent by e-mail, please use the following guidelines:
– maximum size: 250 words;
– language: Romanian and/or English;
– do not use paragraphs or indentations;
– do not use any formatting settings.
The abstract must contain:
– a title followed by an empty line. The Title cannot be longer that 200 characters (including spaces);
– the authors, written in one line: initials, followed by name (please do not use any professional or academic titles). The name of the presenting author will be underlined. Please leave an empty line after the authors line;
– affiliation (department, medical institution, city, country) for all authors, followed by an empty line;
– 3 – 5 keywords on a distinctive line;
– the content of the abstract, with the following sections: Introduction, Material and method(s), Results, Conclusions. The content must contain enough information to justify the conclusion
Please do not insert graphic elements or table in the abstract!
All abbreviations will be explained at their first use in text!